You need to be logged in, in order to hide jobs
You must have an F-2, 4, 5 or 6 visa, D-2 or D-4 visa and its associated requirements or an E-2 visa with your visa sponsoring employer’s permission, to do other teaching work in Korea. If you teach English without these qualifications, you are working illegally.